Monday, December 19, 2011

Leupold RX-1000I TBR Rangefinder

Leupold RX-1000I TBR Rangefinder

6x magnification gives you plenty of power, with a wide field of view to track movement.
Bright colorful optics, markedly brighter than previous rangefinders.
Three user adjustable intensity settings allow you to perfectly match the OLED display to dynamic lighting conditions.
Three selectable reticles: Leupold Plus Point, Duplex and Duplex with Leupold Plus Point.
Includes a built-in inclinometer.

The RX-1000i with DNA™ (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) propels laser rangefinding to new levels of precision, accuracy, and speed. High-performance optics achieve a remarkable 80 percent light transmission. See what ranging at the speed and accuracy of Leupold can mean for your next hunt.

What happens when you combine our exclusive True Ballistic Ranging® (TBR) technology with our new lightning-fast Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) engine? All the odds tip in your favor. TBR matches incline, range to target, and your ballistics information to put you right on the mark, every time. The RX-1000i TBR with DNA is simply the smartest, most advanced laser rangefinder you can put in your pocket.


This review is from: Leupold 112179 RX-1000I TBR W/DNA Black/Gray Rangefinder Compact 6X (Sports)
I bought mine on my way out to hunt in North Dakota. My previous laser range finder (LRF) was a Nikon 440 that I had purchased when they first came out. I was luck to be able to range something past 275 yds let alone 400 yds with that. Nikon makes wonderful products and all of my scopes are Nikon's, so I am not a hater of all things Nikon. I just think that their LRF's are lacking, as I bought the Nikon 1000 to try out and ended up returning it for the Leupold.

With this one, the display is super bright, easy to read, and gives you a ball park for your hold overs at distance. I was easily able to range whitetails in the 800 yds range. For a LRF in this price range and for the functionality that it has, I am very pleased with it. I have had no issues with it and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for one to get one of these and try it out.

Leupold 112179 RX-1000I TBR W/DNA Black/Gray Rangefinder Compact 6X at amazon $396
LEUPOLD RX-1000i TBR LASER RANGEFINDER w/ DNA 112179 at eBay $362

No comments:

Post a Comment